Things happen. We understand. Here’s how cancellation and refunds work:
School All-Access Pass
- Cancellation of your school’s All-Access Pass will apply to you and all additional members of your school.
- You and all members of your school will lose access to all on-demand content and the Reimagine Enrollment course.
- Cancellations made by August 1, 2020, will receive a 100% refund. EMA will not honor cancellation requests made after August 1, 2020.
- Cancellation of your pre-conference course applies only to the course registrant.
- You will lose access to all on-demand content for the course you cancel
- Cancellations made by July 15, 2020, will receive a 100% refund. EMA will not honor cancellation requests made after July 15, 2020.
To cancel your registration (and get your refund, if applicable), you will need to notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re entitled to a refund, the amount refunded will be based on the fees paid for the registration(s) you cancel and will be refunded to your original payment method. These cancellation terms apply regardless of the reason that you cancel.