Do you have an enrollment management best practice or a great story to tell? Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge and helping your peers prepare to lead? If so, share it during a 60-minute breakout session at this year’s annual conference in Washington, DC September 12-14 and receive $100 off your conference registration!
The EMA Annual Conference draws more than 1,000 people each year and is focused solely on the information and resource needs of K-12 independent/private school enrollment and admission professionals and other key constituents with an important stake in the enrollment process.
Peer-to-peer workshops are 60 minutes in length and should allow approximately 15 minutes for Q&A. If you submit a proposal, you should be available to present at any point during the day on either Thursday, September 12 or Friday, September 13.
If your proposal is accepted, you and any co-presenters are required to register for the conference (at the member or non-member rate, as applicable). Presenters receive $100 off the registration fee - we will provide accepted presenters with a discount code.
Proposals are reviewed by a review committee. We seek to put together a program with a variety of topics and issues that will offer insights and strategies relevant to the work of admission and enrollment management in independent schools.
Proposals receiving the highest consideration are those that:
- Highlight creative and data-driven approaches
- Challenge participants with new ideas and perspectives
- Describe future trends, developments, and analyses
- Promote discussion about issues of common concern
- Offer concrete tools and specific resources
Proposals receiving the least consideration are those that promote a commercial vendor and/or commercial materials.
Procedure for Submitting a Proposal
- Complete the online application form.
- Include a description and summary of the proposed session that will help us understand exactly what the session intends to deliver and accomplish.
We encourage you to incorporate time for Q&A in order to make the workshop more interactive.
- Submit proposals no later than March 15, 2019.
- The Proposal Review Committee will review proposals in April and May. You will receive notice regarding the status of your proposal in April 2019.
Want to see what's on the submission form? Download the PDF