Explore Your Leadership
September 11-12, 2018
The goal of the Admission Directors Institute (ADI) is to equip new admission directors (0-3 years), who have prior admission experience, with information and perspectives that will help inform their thinking and planning in addressing their school’s enrollment challenges.
The program is built on four cornerstones: Enrollment Leadership, Business of Enrollment, Enrollment Management for New and Returning Families, and Data-Driven Enrollment Management.
A variety of formats are utilized—from expert instruction to group discussion time to individual reflection. Seasoned admission directors serve as program advisors and mentor participants throughout the program.
- Jeanette Woo Chitjian, Director of Enrollment Management, Marlborough School (CA)
- Heather Daly, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management, Hawken School (OH)
- Peter Frew, Director of Admissions, The Taft School (CT)
- Victoria Muradi, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, Durham Academy (NC)
- Andrew Weller, Director of Admissions, Avenues: The World School (NY)