Explore Your Leadership
September 10 & 11, 2019
The goal of the Admission Directors Institute (ADI) is to equip new admission directors (0-3 years), who have prior admission experience, with information and perspectives that will help inform their thinking and planning in addressing their school’s enrollment challenges.
The program is built on four cornerstones:
- Enrollment Leadership,
- Business of Enrollment,
- Enrollment Management for New and Returning Families, and
- Data-Driven Enrollment Management.
A variety of formats are utilized—from expert instruction to group discussion time to individual reflection. Seasoned admission directors serve as program advisors and mentor participants throughout the program.Download the Admission Directors Institute 2018 Agenda
- Brad Brown, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management, Trinity School (GA)
- Jeanette Woo Chitjian, Director of Enrollment Management, Marlborough School (CA)
- Heather Daly, Dean of Enrollment Management, Saint Andrew’s School (DE)
- Peter Frew, Director of Admissions, The Taft School (CT)
- Andrew Weller, Dean of Enrollment & Strategic Marketing, St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes School (VA)