Explore Your Leadership
September 11-12, 2018
The goal of the Admission Directors Institute (ADI) is to equip new admission directors (0-3 years), who have prior admission experience, with information and perspectives that will help inform their thinking and planning in addressing their school’s enrollment challenges.
The program is built on four cornerstones:
- Enrollment Leadership,
- Business of Enrollment,
- Enrollment Management for New and Returning Families, and
- Data-Driven Enrollment Management.
A variety of formats are utilized—from expert instruction to group discussion time to individual reflection. Seasoned admission directors serve as program advisors and mentor participants throughout the program.
- Brad Brown, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management, Trinity School (GA)
- Jeanette Woo Chitjian, Director of Enrollment Management, Marlborough School (CA)
- Heather Daly, Dean of Enrollment Management, Saint Andrew’s School (DE)
- Peter Frew, Director of Admissions, The Taft School (CT)
- Andrew Weller, Dean of Enrollment & Strategic Marketing, St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes School (VA)